MOON GODDESS ADVENTURES®
Mind-Body Medicine, Health & Wellness Coaching, On-Site Wellness Events
Stress Management, Work-Life Balance, and Life Skills Training
Jara T. Weiss, RN, BA, E-RYT 200
CLICK HERE FOR CLIENT LIST
Registered Nurse, In-Service Trainer, Speaker, Holistic Health Coach
Yoga Educator, Reiki Master, Polarity Therapist, Sound Healing
Jara Weiss Nadler is a licensed RN in N.J. and N.Y. states who offers holistic care to her patients and clients. Since 1999, she has inspired and coached individuals on their quest for enhanced physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. As a holistic RN and health coach, Jara specializes in teaching practical life enhancing tools that assist clients to regain and maximize optimal health and strength. The pragmatic skills help individuals transition from being overwhelmed and exhausted to have more inner peace and vibrant health. As a trainer and speaker, Jara delivers customized and comprehensive programs to address the health prevention needs of the organization and help participants learn how to find greater mind-body balance. In her work, Jara places a strong emphasis on maximizing health and reducing stress through movement, yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, visualization, and relaxation techniques, utilizing mind-body medicine.
Jara draws upon her clinical nursing experience and 15 years as a practitioner of yoga and the healing arts. Jara implements nutritional medicine, mind-body medicine, plant medicine, and yoga as a therapy, for rejuvenation, ailments, and chronic health problems. In her work, Jara places a strong emphasis on supporting clients to maximize their health, reduce stress, ease anxiety, and manage pain, through therapeutic healing modalities. Her work with participants is to support them on their quest, and inspire participants to promote health, prevent disease, and restore well-being. Jara works with institutions, corporations, and privately with her clients. Jara engages small groups and audiences with her dynamic and interactive presentations inspiring and empowering individuals to embody optimal mind-body-spiritual health and well-being.
Credentials and Experience:
- Ms. Jara T. Weiss's Professional Certification's and Certification Programs:
- Licensed Registered Nurse N.J. and N.Y.
- Certified Wellness Coordinator - Chapman Institute
- Health & Wellness Coach - Wellcoaches®
- Association of Training and Development Training Certificate
- Certified Polarity Therapist
- Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher that can provide Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Yoga Teacher Sivananda
- Wilderness First Responder - Wilderness Medical Associates
- Reiki Master
- Registered Nurse graduated from Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology from The George Washington University, Washington DC.
- Is a Certified Wellness Coordinator with the Chapman institute and completed the ASTD Trainer Certificate Program in 2008.
- Certified as a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher in 1999 at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center in Grass Valley, California
- Studied yoga as a therapy, over 200 hours, while living one month, at the Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation in Bangalore, India and has completed 32 hours of training in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Level 1.
- Has completed 69 Hours in wilderness medical training and is Certified as a Wilderness First Responder.
- Began training in 1999, polarity therapy, at the South West Institute of Healing Arts, Scottsdale, Arizona and certified through the Polarity Healing Arts of California.
- Studied Transformational Breathing with Dr. Judith Kravitz, 56 Hours of training, completing Levels I, II & III
- Participated in several silent meditation retreats, practiced and taught meditation for over 12 years.
- Spent many months living in various ashrams in the US and India.
- Jara completed the Living Foods Lifestyle® Certification at the Ann Wigmore Institute and apprenticed at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, where she participated in the ten week Spiritual Vegan Farming Training Program.
- In 2006, Jara completed her first solo Vision Quest, in the Green Mountains of Vermont and was a participant in the Rocky Mountain Outdoor Educator Program at the National Outdoor Leadership School(NOLS).
Ms. Weiss has facilitated Stress Management trainings, Personal Development Programs, taught Yoga and lead empowerment groups in Fortune 500 companies, small companies and non-profit organizations. She has trained participants in companies that include:
As an integrative wellness coach and trainer, Ms. Weiss has specialized training and education in mind body modalities and continues to take many trainings, classes and workshops to maintain her expertise.
- Fidelity Investments
- Merrill Lynch
- Goldman Sachs
- Women In Need
Tudor ICONAUT series is replica watches
Tudor launched in 2008 the flagship sports outdoor replica watches uk
, and will be the perfect combination of solid and stylish, the performance of the fake watches
determination of the most perseverance Tudor 20400-95010 with a measured average speed and dual time zone The swiss replica watches
function, and uses 43 mm large dial, showing a man tough side.